Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tender mercies for Mommy

Last night, Nate's 2nd night in Gilbert, Arizona, but first night in the field, I received the following text message :)

"Hello Sis. Mountain! I'm Laura Runyan. A member in your son's area. Today his first day out and he has a great spirit about him!!! He's very faithful :)"

                                                    
                                               Elder Mountain in a members home in Gilbert, Arizona.

As a mother, this was an answer to many prayers. I so wanted to see his face. Know he was happy. Some type of reassurance. With him being our first chick to leave the nest there have been some difficult moments yet never a doubt that he is on the Lord's errand. I am grateful to a fellow sister in Arizona that felt prompted to send this concerned Mother a text message that would still my heart and fill my soul with peace. I love you Sister Runyan. I know that our Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment